Welcome to the Updated NYSTCE Website
The NYSTCE program website has been redesigned to be easier to use.
Already registered? Sign in to your account.
You now sign in to your account using your email address, not your username. If you are prompted to update your password and security question, please do this to ensure your account remains secure.
Need help? Click the Forgot Password link on the sign-in page.
- Select Tests and choose your test to learn when and where your test is offered, review the test format, and more.
- Select Prepare and choose your test or select a product to access study guides, practice tests, and more.
- Select Scores to view score report release dates and to access your testing history and any available score reports.
Frequently Asked Questions
Accessing My Account
- I previously created an account on this website, but I'm having trouble signing in. What should I do?
- Make sure that you are entering your email and password on the sign-in screen. Do not enter your username, if you created one; usernames are no longer needed to sign in.
If you continue to have trouble, please use the "Forgot password?" link on the sign-in screen. You may be asked to re-establish your account. If so, just follow the instructions on the screen. After you finish, you will have access to your account.
- I know that I have previously tested. How do I sign in?
- Try signing in with an email address you would have used when you established your account and your password. If you cannot sign in, use the "Forgot password?" link on the sign-in screen. You may be asked to re-establish your account. If so, just follow the instructions on the screen. After you finish, you will have access to your account.
- Why am I being asked to enter a new password and security question and answer?
- The system may prompt you to update your password and/or security question and answer. Please provide this information when prompted to ensure your account continues to remain secure.
- I cannot see my previous testing or scoring history in my account. What should I do?
- Sign in to your account, and click "Register" to enter your Required Candidate Information. You may then exit out of the registration process if you do not wish to register for an exam.
- I am currently registered for a NYSTCE test. Is my appointment still valid? Can I reschedule if I need to?
- Any appointments you have already scheduled are still valid. You can sign in to your account to view your appointment details. You may also reschedule your appointment, up to 24 hours before the test, if you'd like to.
My Test Scores
- I recently took a test. How do I access my score report on this site?
First, review the score report dates to determine when your score report will become available.
Then sign in to your account to access your score report.
- I purchased a practice test prior to December 8, 2016. How do I access my practice test?
Access your purchased practice test on the NYSTCE Practice Tests website and log in to begin taking your practice test.
- How can I purchase a practice test today?
You may purchase a practice test through this website. You will need an account to purchase a practice test and will be prompted to create an account if you don't already have one.