Field Test Opportunities
Earn a $50 Barnes & Noble eGift card OR a $100 test fee voucher that may be applied to future test fees.
- Educating All Students (EAS)
- Academic Literacy Skills Test (ALST)
- English Language Arts
- Health Education
- Physical Education
- Multi-Subject: Teachers of Early Childhood (Birth–Grade 2)
- Multi-Subject: Teachers of Childhood (Grade 1–Grade 6)
- Multi-Subject: Teachers of Middle Childhood (Grade 5–Grade 9)
- Multi-Subject: Secondary Teachers (Grade 7–Grade 12)
- Students with Disabilities
Registration opens November 2, 2015
Schedule at www.pearsonvue.com/espilot/
- Preview actual test questions.
- Gain valuable practice in computer-based testing.
- Provide input on future tests.
- Receive a $50 Barnes & Noble eGift card OR a $100 voucher that may be applied to future test fees for each field test form taken.*
- A field test form takes approximately 150 minutes to complete, except Educating All Students, which takes 60 minutes to complete.
- Participants may take up to two field test forms per field. Participants must complete one field test before a second can be scheduled.
- Computer-based test centers are conveniently located throughout New York State.
- Register for a field test appointment on or after November 2, 2015. Field test appointments are available from
November 9–December 23, 2015.
- Qualified participants are juniors, seniors, or graduate students currently or recently enrolled in an approved education preparation program preparing them for initial New York State licensure in the fields listed above.
- Those who have taken a NYSTCE test in one of the fields listed between May 1, 2014, and the present are eligible.
- Those who are registered for a future administration of a NYSTCE test in one of the fields listed are eligible.
How to Participate
Go to www.pearsonvue.com/espilot/ to schedule your appointment.
*Incentives will be distributed 6–8 weeks after the field test window closes.
Incentives are issued upon verification of completion of each field test form.
A voucher may be applied toward registration fees for a future NYSTCE. Test registration vouchers are transferable and expire on December 31, 2016.
Pearson, P.O. Box 226, Amherst, MA 01004