Field Test Opportunity
Earn a $100 eGift Card OR a $50 test fee voucher that may be applied to future test fees.
- 060 Students with Disabilities
Registration opens April 11, 2014
Schedule at www.pearsonvue.com/espilot/
- Preview actual test questions.
- Gain valuable practice in computer-based testing.
- Provide input on future tests.
- Receive a $100 eGift Card OR a $50 voucher that may be applied to future test fees for each field test form taken.*
- A field test form takes approximately 60 minutes to complete.
- Participants may take up to two field test forms per field. Participants must complete one field test before a second can be scheduled.
- Computer-based test centers are conveniently located throughout New York State.
- Register for a field test appointment on or after April 11, 2014. Field test appointments
are available from
April 18–June 3, 2014.
Qualified participants are juniors, seniors, or graduate students currently or recently enrolled in an approved educational preparation program preparing them for initial New York State licensure in the fields listed above.
How to Participate
Go to www.pearsonvue.com/espilot/ to schedule your appointment.
*Incentives will be distributed 6–8 weeks after the field test window closes.
Incentives are issued upon verification of completion of each field test form.
A voucher may be applied toward registration fees for a future NYSTCE. Test registration vouchers are transferable and expire on December 31, 2015.
Pearson, P.O. Box 226, Amherst, MA 01004