School Building Leader Preparation Materials
Select from the following links to view or print the NYSTCE School Building Leader preparation materials.
Note: The New York State Education Department (NYSED) and the New York State Board of Regents have announced the development of new tests required for teacher and School Building Leader certification in New York. For more information, including the test development schedule, see the message posted on the NYSTCE website, "NYSTCE Testing Program Update," at www.nystce.nesinc.com/NY_annProgramUpdate.asp.
Both assessments, the Original (2008) and the Revised (Sept. 2013), will be offered in 2013–2014. Which assessment should I take?
Original (2008) School Building Leader Assessment (SBL) (100/101)
Sample Questions and Assignments
- Part One Sample Questions and Written Assignments (18-page document)
- Part Two Sample Questions and Written Assignments (23-page document)
View, Print, or Download Complete Preparation Materials
Click the links below to view, print, or download complete preparation materials for this field, including the test design and assessment framework and preparation guide. Note that the preparation guide contains "Preparing for the Test" as well as sample questions and assignments.
Revised (Sept. 2013) School Building Leader Assessment (SBL) (107/108)
- School Building Leader Test Design and Framework (107/108) DRAFT
- School Building Leader Sample Questions (10/04/2013)
Computer-Based Testing Tutorials
- Computer-Based Testing Tutorials – Find out what to expect when you take a computer-based test.
Evaluation Systems, Pearson, P.O. Box 226, Amherst, MA 01004